Professional Product Test Jobs Vacancy in Fruition Partners Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Fruition Partners Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh urgently required following position for Professional Product Test. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Product Test Jobs Vacancy in Fruition Partners Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh Jobs Details:
Participates in test efforts for software product development or supports projects to measure quality of functional (business) components of systems. Leads the formal test execution phases on larger projects. Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge while authoring integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires and other test materials. Executes requirements-based functional tests for application software.
Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources; leads formal test execution phases on larger projects.
- Defines test cases and creates integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents.
- Executes functional tests and authors significant revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases. Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing.
- Adheres to and advocates use of established quality methodology and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Understands the functional design of software products / suites being tested and their underlying technologies to facilitate authoring testware, diagnosing system issues, and ensuring that tests accurately address required business functionality. Clarifies ambiguous areas with technical teams.
- Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge related to the software product being tested and applicable regulatory statutes to determine whether system components meet business specifications.
- Develops specified testing deliverables over the lifecycle of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with developing testware from functional design documents and executing testware against a schedule and in compliance with a methodology
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools, software productivity tools, and templates used to create test scripts, trace matrices, etc.
- Experience working with software product testing and applicable regulatory statutes
- Good organization, people management and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good planning skills
- Good consulting skills; can effectively interact with client during project team teleconferences and on-site meetings
- Ability to write lengthy procedural, step-based narrative test materials including the necessary testbed set-up steps
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently in a given timeframe with minimal managerial and technical support
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work