General Manager Japanese Food Jobs Vacancy in Strategy Client Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Strategy Client Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh urgently required following position for General Manager Japanese Food. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Manager Japanese Food Jobs Vacancy in Strategy Client Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh Jobs Details:
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Food Franchise Company (Japanese Food). They are looking for highly qualified candidate: General Manager Position.
- Report to: COO
- Supervises: 20 Restaurants
- Working location: HCMC
1. Store Operation
- Ensures all restaurants adhere to standard operating procedures
- Works with the Restaurant General Managers on staff schedule to provide coverage for efficient service and to maximize productivity.
- Controls labor cost by teaching and monitoring Restaurant General Managers to do proper sales forecasting and scheduling to minimize manpower wastage.
- Conduct monthly or weekly departmental meetings and attend designated meetings.
- Ensures all customers are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintains the highest quality of product standards
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the working area at all times
- Ensures that every store is maintained in excellent condition and presentation
2. Profit & Lost and Sales
- Roll out approved sales target and assisting the Area Coach and RGM on achieving their sales plans.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and management COGs.
- Monitoring and managing sales & customer service to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of customers expectations.
- Monitors controllable store expenses for profitability.
- Provides data and analysis of monthly / quarterly / annual sales performance and then evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
3. Employee Development
- Provide guidance to Area Coach and RGM in planning of all outlet operations with the goal of providing customers with excellent quality products so as to generate sales and a positive environment within the restaurants
- Identifies, trains and develops management skills to existing and potential RGM, Area Coach
- Recommends promotions, transfers and /or confirmation of operation employees
- Coach, counsel and develop Operations team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Evaluate and ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development.
4. Perform other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Graduated in Business Managerment Degree or any related fields
- At least 10 years of experience in management of store operations
- Excellence knowledge or experience in food / retail business
- Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting.
- Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits.
- Strong skill in driving for results.
- Strong in people management and development.
- Fluently English
- Salary: Around $3000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further support please call phone number/zalo/viber at 0918 150 881 (Ms. Trang). Skype ID: trainingdept_hrstrategy.
Thanks a lot
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen dung nhan su cap cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)