Junior Team Leader Esoft Vietnam Jobs Vacancy in Esoft Systems Hà Nội
Esoft Systems Hà Nội urgently required following position for Junior Team Leader Esoft Vietnam. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Team Leader Esoft Vietnam Jobs Vacancy in Esoft Systems Hà Nội Jobs Details:
Have you just graduated from the university or have 1-2 years work experience but desire to work in an international company with a great career path in management?
Are you seeking for a dynamic, professional environment together with competitive benefit package?
Do you want to become a FUTURE TALENT MANAGER, who can contribute with incredible ideas for imagery infrastructure Industry development in Vietnam?
We are looking for a Junior Team Leader who will support the Supervisor to take on a series of tasks and responsibilities relating to quality and delivery of different products done by the photo team; taking charge of monitoring and ensuring the performance of the photo editors as well as alternative positions in the department.
The Junior Team leader assistant will also take a number of tasks assigned by the Supervisor, Production Manager, including but not necessarily limited to production statistics, and team building activity. The Junior Team leader will work closely together with the Supervisor to ensure that all assigned tasks are smoothly and professionally handled.
Production assurance during the working shift assigned:
- Undertake planning of work in cooperation with the Photo Team leader, Quality Assurance Team leader and Production Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Distribute, monitor and ensure that the production sheets are being filled in.
- Ensure the quality control and communication processes are in place.
- Make sure that edited photos upon approval should be uploaded within agreed timeframe.
- Propose production milestone and target for the team, in line with existing business contract requirements.
- Allocate qualified and relevant staff for immediate mission or new production projects; support the implementation processes and ensure the output quality.
Administration and monitoring:
- Provide training, coaching and support to team members and other colleagues when needed.
- Support and coordinate with the training plan for photo editors on the IT based production system, photo editing software as well as quality standards for processing products.
- Monitor and update to Team Leader, Production Manager about the established quality assurance/system/data.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day coordination of the team with others.
- Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
- Motivate and coach team members in the assigned team, including senior, junior editors, freelancers and trainees.
- Initiate and lead meetings with the assigned team members on a regular basis.
- Conduct monthly performance evaluation and annual reviews of the team members in collaboration with the Team Leader.
- Ensure the discipline and a clean and tidy working environment of the assigned shift members during the working shift.
Communication and Reporting:
- Closely communicate with Editors, QA Management and Production Manager as well as Management team on regular basis to support the works required and the company development.
- Report immediately to the Production Manager and the IT Manager about potential problems including virus attacks, computer and software problems.
- Practice English, motivate staff in using English during the working time.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
Education: Relevant university degree, preferable in electronics, graphics, architecture, economics or computer software.
Experience: Have working experience in management or leadership position is a clear advantage.
Languages: Good English for communication in both written and oral form. Fluent in Vietnamese.
Working time: 8-hour shifts in the morning, afternoon & night; switch every 1-2 weeks
- Proven capacity to apply a structured approach to working with assignments
- A professional mindset with an eye for detail and demonstrate knowledge of the quality assurance aspect in the production.
- Good communication skills.
- Good management and leadership skills in order to lead and work with, in particular the team of editors.
- Self-motivated with strong team skill, high degree of punctuality
- Training and coaching skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- A strong team player with a desire to become part of a cross-cultural team
- Hard working and good health.
What we offer
You will join a dynamic international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters
creativity, innovation, respect, and equality. We define our values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care,
and passion - as well as our core belief is that the best results come when people prosper by who they are in the
world and to our clients. Our award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics is proof that we walk the talk.
We are looking for a long-term relationship, and you will be part of a team that is in a very exciting development phase, hence there is a lot of focus on the organization and organizational policies. The job itself offers professional and personal challenges, and good career development opportunities.
Your salary and benefits will meet the talent we are searching for. As part of the compensation package you will have financial incentives based on agreed KPIs and realized goals.
Additional benefits include up to 14th month salary as per regulations set forth in our staff manual. Insurance contributions as regulated by the law. Private health insurance including family members as per regulations set forth in our staff manual, annual health check as well as meals (co-shared) consumed in the company’s canteen.
Training activities are carried out both at a corporate as well as individual level.
The salary package is reviewed on an annual basis.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the job, please contact MS. Hien – Recruitment Executive at 04 3641 6864 or send us your application and cover letter in English as soon as possible via email: email@example.com
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, the USA, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and the high and consistent quality of the solutions we deliver.
Esoft was founded in 2000 and has delivered strong growth ever since. Esoft was named Growth Company of the Year by Børsen in 2006 and 2007 and was also a finalist in EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards during those same years. Esoft became a publicly traded company on NASDAQ OMX’s First North in 2007. We now employ eight times as many people as we did ten years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 750 people in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, and Vietnam.
To learn more about our company culture and our business, please visit www.esoft.com.
Tlf.: +84 4 3641 6864
21. October 2018