Finance Director Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh urgently required following position for Finance Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Director Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh Jobs Details:
About our client:
Our client has a big track record ranging from niche residential developments to large commercial projects internationally.
About the position:
The qualified candidate for this position will be a member of the Vietnam Leadership Team, to participate in the definition and implementation of the overall strategy of the company. Ensure strategic development of the Finance functions to meet the needs the company business in Vietnam. To ensure timely and efficient financial planning, controlling, and reporting to accelerate the achievement of strategic goals in the region. The role is also accountable for legal and statutory compliance of all the entities in Vietnam and also any changes on such entities.
Financial Leadership to the Business :
- Lead together with the GM the formulation and implementation of long term strategic plans to achieve £100m by 2020 (CAGR>10% , growing above market growth) . To ensure the three-year budget is aligned with the plans.
- Provide financial leadership to strategic decision making in country to maximize Vietnam Pharma results (sales, operating profit, cash flow & compliance aspects).
- To partner with the General Manager and the Vietnam LT team and to contribute to the management and growth of the business as a member of the management team.
- To contribute to the overall Asia Pacific results by supporting as required the regional plans for the best interest of patients and shareholders.
- Develop a deep knowledge of business fundamentals including the economic, commercial and regulatory environment, key customer and competitor dynamics.
- Lead performance management: ensure Vietnam and Asia Pac management are provided with a complete and reliable flow of financial information which accurately reflects the performance of the subsidiary. Develop right internal and external benchmarks.
- Lead the S&OP process and fully understand the volume/value dynamics. Manage pricing, discounts and product allocation to maximize sales and profits, through strong understanding of the Gross to Net framework driven by ROI based decision making.
- Support, advice and partner with all Departments in the decision-making process to achieve sales targets and proper use of resources/investments.
- Lead marketing mix analysis to optimise advertising and promotion expense driven by ROI based decision making.
- Optimize working capital. Formulate short, medium and long-term credit management and objectives and policies and ensure adequate compliance. Work with Global Supply Organisation to develop optimal stock holding policy and ensure compliance.
- Financial contribution to business development initiatives local or regional.
- Tight management of overhead expenses.
Statutory & Legal Compliance and Controls :
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of all controlling and accounting activities including statutory and tax reporting based on the services provided by the responsible organizations (Tax, CBS, Procurement etc) as per the approved RACIs.- Current rep office and future entity tax aspects
- Chairs and coordinates the In Country Finance Board activities. Ensure that processes and services are in line with local requirements for each business unit (Pharma, , Consumer…) and with Corporate instructions. Supports regional teams on the transition to new services/processes to deliver maximum standardization and competitive advantage.
- Represents the country in the Area Finance Board and contributes as required. Escalates issues as appropriate to the AFB and ensures resolution.
- Contributes to corporate financial and tax policies to ensure they are in accordance with local laws and regulations. Ensures compliance with those in country.
- Ensures that financial controls delivered by service providers are in accordance with current local and International legislation (SarbOx, audit standards, local laws etc.).
- Acts as reference point regarding economic/financial, tax and company matters for the different companies' Boards of Directors in the country (and therefore their Directors, Shareholders' Meetings and Auditors)
- Develops and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization, locally and/or regionally.
- Lead the annual ATP ( transfer price) process and meet the corporate guidelines
- Play an active decision-making role to ensure that financial results are optimized in accordance with ethical and group standards. Support implementation of Global Programs in country as appropriate (ABAC, HCP etc)
- Leads Dynamic Risk Map exercise for Finance in the market. Ensures adequate Business Continuity Plans are in place from a Finance Point of view
- Anticipates key compliance and controls risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans in coordination with local or regional teams (In country Finance Board, RM&CB etc).
- To lead overall talent development of the finance organization in the country
- Leads communications to the local finance teams following regional or global initiatives.
- Leads the coordination of general training and development plans for finance teams in country with the support of the other senior finance partners
- Lead finance talent review on a country basis. Promotes assignment planning and diversity of experiences in the finance organization.
- Supports talent development and preparation of succession plans for critical positions and secures best assignments to top talent.
- Promotes sharing of best practices
- Experience in LOC environment at decision making level
- Combines commercial pharmaceutical knowledge with strong technical Finance management skills
- Ability to lead a team in times of significant change
- Demonstrated strategic and leadership skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proactive risk manager
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or contact Ms. Nhi Bui on +84 8 3915 3430, ext 737 for more information.