Ops Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Nam Vpbank Hà Nội
Nam Vpbank Hà Nội urgently required following position for Ops Team Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ops Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Nam Vpbank Hà Nội Jobs Details:
OPs & QA team lead
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội
Lương: Cạnh tranh
Ngành nghề: CNTT - Phần mềm, CNTT - Phần cứng / Mạng, Ngân hàng
Hết hạn nộp: 25/06/2018
Cấp bậc: Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Đào tạo
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
- Plan, Monitor and manage the quality of testing activities and deliverables.
- Installation, configure and Admin the application.
- Monitoring, backups, performance tuning and regular maintenance applications efficiency.
- Sustaining the security and integrity of application.
- Provide technical advice, support to the Support Teams and customer.
- Review and control operation procedure within domain.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within a timely manner against SLA requirements.
- Communicate issues, solutions and requirements to both technical and non-technical Teams as required.
- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of application.
- Keeping management informed of trouble spots in advance before major problems occur, and proposing cost-effective solutions.
- Work closely with the System Analyst and Architect Teams to assist in application related duties.
- Participate in written documents, applications operating procedures.
- Follow operation process and other related process within VPBank.
- other assignments assigned by CIO, Head of Center/Departmnent or Project management (in Project scope).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree and above.
- Graduated as a Bachelor of IT.
- IT Support Experience.
- IT Developer Experience.
- 3+ Experience with database software/web applications.
- 3+ Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, Java, PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- High Availability Experience.
- Understanding of the operation, the nature and scale of the VPBank's business.
- Must have an excellent command of the English Language.
- Experience leading 1-3 person teams (informal leadership is okay).
- MS SQL Server, Oracle, up to and including 2012, 11GR2.
- Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object oriented database management systems' (OODBMS).
- Application Backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Java/Enterprise application performance tuning and best practices.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Linux.
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers.
- Logical thinker.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
- An in depth understanding of the software and application your customers/employees are using.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good accurate records keeping.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing.
- Have to observe how activities are being performed step by step, and then find ways to make each process more efficient.
- An interest in the way organisational processes work.
- Expected to have a working knowledge of programming skills. Common programs includes: Visual Basic, Java, UML, Business Software Applications, Web-based technologies.
- Understand and analyze the capability of VPBank's Databases System.
+ Can communicate in English
+ Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude.
- A ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Initiative and self-confidence.
- Planning and negotiating skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Analytical and Problem solver.
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude.
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức