Senior Recruitment Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Cielo Talent
Cielo Talent urgently required following position for Senior Recruitment Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Recruitment Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Cielo Talent Jobs Details:
A unique opportunity to make your mark with one of the leading global brands in Life Sciences and grow your career with the leading provider of RPO solutions.
Cielo, the world leading providing of Talent Acquisition solutions (www.cielotalent.com) has recently partnered with a leading global firm in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health sector, to manage its recruitment function across several countries in Asia including Vietnam. As a result, we are actively looking to hire a seasoned recruitment specialist to be based in the client’s office in Ho Chi Minh. This presents a unique opportunity for you to be part of the regional talent acquisition team for our client, while at the same time, grow your career in talent acquisition with us.
- Positioning yourself as the talent partner for our client’s hiring managers by developing a strong understanding of their business and hiring plans
- Gaining a strong knowledge of the Pharma and Consumer Healthcare talent landscape including market intelligence to support the company hiring strategy
- Leading the end-to-end recruitment process for all open positions with support from the shared delivery team on sourcing, interview scheduling and coordination activities
- Providing regular updates to the hiring managers and HRBP on the recruitment progress for all positions in your portfolio
- Working closely with the sourcing team on utilization of appropriate sourcing channels for active and passive candidates and building proactive talent pipelines
- Partnering with colleagues in the regional account team to learn and share market knowledge, recruitment best practices, etc.
- Providing a differentiated high-touch and high-tech experience to candidates by leveraging on our client’s strong brand and Cielo’s proprietary state-of-the-art technology
- Do you have over 5 years working experience in an in-house, RPO or agency recruitment environment?
- Do you have a desire to grow your career with a leading RPO provider and learn the latest trends and technologies that shape the world of talent acquisition?
- Are you excited with the prospect of attracting the best talent for our Pharma client and supporting their goal of improving the lives of people across the world?
If your answer to all the above is ‘YES’, we would love to hear from you and start a conversation.