Business Unit Manager Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh urgently required following position for Business Unit Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Unit Manager Jobs Vacancy in Adecco Vietnam Joint Stock Company Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh Jobs Details:
A respectable pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Business Unit Manager to be based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
This Business Unit Manager position will be responsible for operational leading of activities in relation to Sales and Marketing for OTC & ETC channel.
- Prepare a plan and work schedule for the Sales team and action plans for marketing activities in coordination with the other Product Managers
- Monitor the division of sales target marketing budget of the professional associates and review company’s project activities to ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period of time and budget
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Build effective relationship with the clients so as to maintain good revenue increase for the organization
- Set up the business unit’s strategies for promotional activities
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy is required
- At least 3-5 years of work experience as a Group Product Manager, Sales Manager in Dermatology and Aesthetic industry is preferred
- Understanding of OTC & ETC fields is preferable
If you are ready to join this opportunity, please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Minh Le at +84 907 763 588 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.