Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dimension Data Hà Nội
Dimension Data Hà Nội urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Dimension Data Hà Nội Jobs Details:
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Administrator is the entry level position in the General Administration job family. They take their instructions from one or more senior managers in a functional team, operating in a low complexity environment. They may require a certain level of specialisation relevant to the team which they support, for example, legal or risk.
The primary responsibility of the Administrator is to provide general administrative and secretarial support to one or more senior managers in a functional team in support specific projects and/or co-ordination and implementation of office procedures.
What you'll be doing
The Administrator provides a complete secretarial and administrative support function with limited or no guidance and supports the activities of the senior management in a department or team to ensure smooth office operation and the achievement of team or departmental objectives by fulfilling the following:
- Manage schedules – they manage and co-ordinate electronic diary and schedule commitments to ensure maximisation of the manager’s time efficiency, including the management of travel itineraries for domestic and international travel. They update project schedules and status as and when required. They assist with the management of staff schedules for the team.
- Meeting logistics – these individuals record, produce and distribute minutes of management meetings and follow up on outstanding items. They prepare the meeting agenda, arranging all meeting logistics and facilities as required.
- Manage information - they draft letters and correspondence and prepare reports and statistical information ensuring distribution to the relevant internal stakeholders. These individuals maintain the flow of information to colleagues as required and process incoming and outgoing mail and facsimile, sorting and distributing to the relevant individuals.
- Filing – the Administrator maintains and updates files, managing hard copy and electronic files and records and maintaining an adequate filing system.
- Office equipment and supplies – they maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed and ensure the efficient operation of office equipment by arranging for routine and necessary maintenance
- General administration – these individuals prepare, complete and distribute the relevant management reports. They may be required to prepare and create professional presentations, spreadsheets and databases in line with requirements.
- Query management – they answer and screen telephone calls and respond to and resolve any queries or escalate more complex queries to the relevant individual.
The individual has a proactive approach, pays attention to detail, has good verbal and written communication skills and has a service oriented aptitude. They demonstrate a positive attitude towards work and can manage assigned job processes. They are able to cope well under pressure and are well organised individuals displaying the required level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive information. They have good interpersonal skills and can interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels in the organization.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.